- Total TIN100 revenue up 2.2% to $7.28b
- Export revenues up 2.3% to $5.18b, lead by strong export growth into Australia
- Revenue for the three $500m+ revenue companies in the survey (F&P Appliances, Datacom & F&P Healthcare) was flat – down 0.4%.
- Two companies (Skope Industries and Orion Health) achieved revenue of $100m or above for the first time.
- Companies headquartered outside Auckland showed revenue growth whilst Auckland-based businesses (the majority) showed a decline in total revenue
- The revenue threshold for inclusion in the TIN100 increased by $500,000 – from $12.95m in 2011 to $13.68m in 2012.
Find out more...
Fast Growth Companies
Check out the 'Ten Companies to Watch' and 'Ten Hot Emerging Companies'
TIN100 companies ranked by the revenue generated during their most recent financial year.